Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rapunzel, let down your hair to me

.  Rapunzel, let down your hair to me

  I can't help thinking of the fairy tale, Rapunzel.  What a lovely sweet young lady.  I loved coloring her and found the perfect background pieces for this card without any trouble at all, which is rarely the case.  The image was so easy to color.  I chose the colors for the hair, then the birds, little blue birds chirping and hopping around, then her dress.  I didn't think it could be any other color but blue.

I hope you like her, because she is such a lovely image.

Recipe: 
Braid in my hair - A Day for Daisies digital image
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Label 8s
Copic markers
Blue Pearl in on her ear

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

I think you brought her to life Arlene! Well done!!!

Lin said...

Oh she is gorgeous, and of course the birds could be nothing but blue! Beautifully done, Arlene!

Jutta said...

Very gorgeous stamp, love your card!