Monday, May 2, 2016

And the winner is...

The winner of the $25 Gift Cerficate to the Gina K. store is:


Birdhouses


Please contact us at  DCDivas@gmail.com so we can get your prize to you!


And now for some of the Diva's choices:


Michelle-I found this project from sarahscloset to be so darn creative!




Dawn - I loved this little April Showers card



Arlene here:  Helen's cards drew my eye.  Love this flower card. on Helen's blog.

 

Cindy's favorite is Gale's super adorable card.  She saids "It was tough to pick a favorite among the hugh number of beautiful entries.  But this really caught my eyes and I love the sentiment and those red umbrellas".




Thank you for all of your wonderful creations in April! Please join us for May's challenge using this photo as inspiration-



See you soon!

7 comments:

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your favourites.
Kath x

Gale said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite.
Hugs, Gale

Greta said...

Congrats to Amelia--I really had my fingers crossed--haha! Glad you introduced me to Gina K, Die Cut Divas!

sarascloset said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner-Amelia, your card is adorable! Congratulations to all the Diva's choices, too! I'm so grateful to you, Michelle for choosing my tree trunk as your choice! Looking forward to the new challenge!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my card as your winner! This really means a lot to me! Thanks also for the wonderful prize from Gina K - I've sent an email to the address listed. Congrats to everyone!
Amelia

Arlene said...

Something must be wrong with out mail box. Amelia.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Hi Arlene, don't know what is wrong, I send two emails. Will try again this evening to reach your mailbox, maybe my email goes into the spam folder. Regards, Amelia