Thursday, May 11, 2017

Spring Chick Birthday

Hello all,

I am sharing a birthday card made using this lovely stamp set call Spring by Jane's Doodle who is our sponsor for May.  

Jane's Doodles

Our May challenge theme is:  May Flowers (trees, grass, and plants all count too).

So my chicks are carrying and wearing flowers for a birthday celebration!  Let's take a look:


Supplies for my card:

Die-Namics Cutting Die - Stitched Rec STAX
Hero Arts clear stamp - Many Birthday Messages
Hero Arts Fancy Die - Party Confetti
Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
Coloring pencils
Ranger Distress Ink - Old Paper
Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequins Mix - Lucky Dip Mix, Apple Ice

I hope you'd join in the fun and play our May Challenge.  Chick This Month's Challenge button on the right sidebar or Here to get all the details.

To check how I created my card, hop over to my blog post Escape To Stamping.

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas


2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Oh, this is darling! Love those chicks!

Arlene said...

How darling!