Sunday, March 10, 2013

More Green inspiration


Maybe it's because I'm hosting this challenge, or that there are lots of other challenges out there that have GREEN as a theme...... but my last few cards have been green.  So I thought I would share with what I've been making.... all including die's in one way or another...

First up is this card I made for my son

This used dies and stamps from Lawn Fawn (Say Cheese set and die) and two different Simon Says ~ one die and one sentiment.  Green paper background was stamped with an older Hero Arts background stamp in Distress ink - Mowed Lawn.  The photo is my son on his third time jumping.... first time over a 1 metre high jump ( about 3ft high)

My second card celebrates Easter.



I used some green water-coloured paper to make the frame using a Spellbinders die.  The PP came with a magazine ~ half one pattern, half the other, so I just trimmed some out of the middle of the sheet...easy as!!   The flowers stamp is from JudiKins - one I've had for years and only used a few times.   I stamped it on some watercolour paper that I had coloured with pinks and golds.  I coloured the image with Copics.  Finished with the sentiment from a Verve stamp set. 

Have you been and seen the entries so far!  Stunning says it all!!!  Look at this page.   And we would love to have you join us.   

And keep an eye here for some up coming posts..... I've sourced some videos to share and our Guest Diva is coming up.  

2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Dawn,

I'm loving all your green cards - they are very inspiring. I just wish I could make some lol.

Greta said...

Loved these on your blog, Dawn. Bet your son was thrilled with his!