Saturday, March 19, 2016

I love spring!

Hello!  Our sponsors for the month are:


and
Here is my project-


Image: Spring Boot by Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Copics.
Dies: Sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things stitched rectangle (or try these Memory Box rectangles), Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Triple Scallop and flower insert (Or this Taylored Expression Flower Border).

For more information, come visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

Make a project and be eligible to win some great prizes.


5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Awesome colouring!! And everything is so pretty!

Arlene said...

I love your flowers and against that boot color, the flowers just POP. I love the shading on everything.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Wonderful coloring, and the flowers do pop! Love the background layers, too.
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

creationsnz said...

So pretty and lovely colouring, CarolG

Lagene said...

Wonderfully colored and the background designer paper is perfect as well as the embossing folder!