Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Spring Winner and some Lovely Mentions


I hope everyone is enjoying Spring! its been very nice here, not much rain as of yet, but warmer weather is finally here.

Oh and I guess I should mention, I know we offered a prize this Month but I'm afraid it is no longer possible, I feel really bad for all of you who tried so hard, you really earned it, but sometimes these things just happen and there is nothing we can do about it.




APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Even though technically this is a day late.


LOL I know that was very lame of me but I just had so much fun typing all that up.... Enough Silliness, Now to announce Our Winners!


Congratulations to #138 Bad Kitty!!
Please Email us at the DCDivas@gmail.com and we'll get your Prize to you

and
Congratlations to # 9 Cicci vid pennan

Please Email us at the DCDivas@gmail.com and we'll get your Prize to you

 
and here are a some Honorable Mentions and Favorites selected by our Divas


Dawn.... I had so much trouble trying to pick a favourite but this one took my eye

love the real spring look. 

Cindy.... it wasn't easy picking a favorite.  However Angie's lovely scene made me dream of going outdoor and get some fresh Spring air!!


Arlene:  It was difficult to choose, but # 61, Helen, is my choice.  
I love the coloring of the girl and lovely simple design.


Cathie - I love the 3D effect of these flowers, they are so realistic and so bright.


4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to the winners and favorites!!

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing card as one of your favourites.
Kath x

Fikreta said...

so happy to be one of a winner!
congratulations to other winner and Honorable Mentions and Favorites !

Fikreta said...

Hello did you get my mail?
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<