Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17th

Hello everyone,

Hope you're enjoying the month of April!!   I think by now you know that our April's challenge theme is to make a project you associate with April (such as Easter, Rain, Storms, April Fools Day, Spring, Autumn, IRS/Taxes) or April holidays (www.holidayinsights.com).  

Today, the 17th is (insert drum roll here) "Blah, blah, blah Day"!  How fun is that!?  So without further ado I present to you:



 I replaced the letter 'a' with a heart.  I hope my card brings you a smile or a chuckle!  :D
There is still plenty time to join in the challenge.

This month's sponsor is Gina K. Designs. You could win a $25 gift voucher to the store.



Supplies:

Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Colouring Pencils
Hero Arts Yes Stamp & Cut
Hero Arts Love Stamp & Cut


Cindy and the Die Cut Diva's

8 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Cindy, this is so adorable! Did you fussy cut the birds and house? I have that blah stamp and never could figure out what to do with it! You are super creative!!!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is so cute! I never heard of this "holiday," but it sounds like a good one. :) Tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Sue McRae said...

This is so sweet Cindy! Love that dainty heart branch and the fun speech bubble!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Angie, yes I did fussy cut the birds and trees branch. It took a wee bit of time, but it's worth the effort since I want to pop it up against the pattern paper.

creationsnz said...

Such fun! we should have one of these days every month! Super card Cindy and I like how playful it is. CarolG

Arlene said...

So TWEET! Love it.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how sweet, Cindy! I love your background and your little birds are darling! Such a charming card!

Gail said...

Super card and love that background as well as the Sentiment!