Monday, June 13, 2016

A Photo page

I'm trying something a bit different for me for my sample today.   - I've made a Photo page.

Our Sponsor this month is Kaisercraft and I got to work with a fabulous stamp and Die Set called Smile.

I'm no Scrapbooker, I get intimidated by a 12x12 page, so I've made a 8x8 page that I intend to frame.


I stamped and die cut the camera. the arrow and the word Smile from the set and after trimming and layering the photo, used the other sentiment - amazing Memories.   This is the photo taken when hubby and I first meet our Grandson.

Thanks to Kaisercraft for being a great sponsor.

Dawn and the Divas

4 comments:

Gail said...

Lovely layout!

Michelle N. said...

This is wonderful!

Cindy C. said...

What a sweet layout, I love that sentiment! Amazing memories indeed!!!

Arlene said...

They have 8 X 8 scrapbooks too :) hehehe. Love your photo and photo frame. Such wonderful memories.