Friday, August 19, 2016

Beach Babe


This month here at Die Cut Diva's we would like you to share with us your summer vacation, via cards or the papercraft of your choice. Just remember you must always use at least 1 die cut or embossing folder, and most of all have fun!

Sponsoring us this Month is...

Here is my project-



I used Beach Beauty Pin Up (discontinued) by Simply B to help create a beachy scene. I used my Cricut & the Life's a Beach cartridge to make the palm tree, and Impression Obsession Dies for the clouds. The seashell is a button I found in my mom's button box!

You can find more information on the products I used at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Oh my gosh, I love that, what a perfect beach babe.

creationsnz said...

Great card and you've made a perfect background for it.

Lagene said...

What a HOT beach scene, great coloring & love the layered sand!