Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Dragon Bookmark


Here at Die Cut Diva's the sponsor for April is-

Image result for fabrika fantasy


Fabrika Fantasy 
Digital Stamps

We are a small creative team writing and illustrating fantasy adventure and children's books. We love to draw fun and amusing characters, and are happy to offer them to you as digital stamps. We hope you like these digital images and they help make your creations bright, interesting and memorable!

April's Theme is Birthdays, so make sure you enter a project for a chance at some great digi's! Here is my project-




I knew the minute I saw this image that I wanted to make it a bookmark! This image is Wise Dragon by Fabrika Fantasy, and I used Copic fluorescent on the books to make it really bright and hopefully easier to find! I'm going to give this in a birthday card to my beautiful niece who is a Kindergarten teacher. Her students will love it. The fishtail banners dies from My Favorite Things make a great bookmark shape.

For more information, you can visit me here.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful colorings!!!

Arlene said...

The background is perfect. I love all the colorful books. Fantastic bookmark. I like this dragon. He's pretty darn cute.